Monday, July 26, 2010

My new shirt

I can't believe it's taken me this long
to embellish one of my boring tees!

I've seen so many cute versions in stores (J Crew anyone)
and on blogs
and now I've finally got my own.

When I was thinking about what I'd do to spice it up
I started looking for some ideas.
When I came across this shirt Lindsey did
I fell in love.

Normally when I make something someone else has made
I try to put my own spin on it.
Not this time.
I liked Lindsey's version so much
I pretty much copied it as closely as I could
(just keeping it real).

Here's the finished product :)




4 comments:

Melony said...

Beautiful tee! There are so many cool things to do with tees- love your choice

http://mel-designs.typepad.com/my-blog/2010/07/christmas-in-july-balsam-sachet-tutorial.html

Craftcherry said...

That's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Basically publish something on Instagram, this means I loved something really much, not too I visited to consider a photograph. If you feel, I am wrong, I'll visit royalessays reviews and they're going to write an address to demonstrate it.

Alice Jackson said...

That's perfect dance! Basically had my wedding again I'd have such dance onto it ?? I am not too perfect dancer. but I'd do my favorite tho ?? The good thing was game which i available on https://jamiecaraway.weebly.com/. Basically did not, I did not know how my weedinng could seem like. Therefore it was great! Hope yours would be the same.